Our services may generally be summarized as:
- Representing individuals or companies in the presentation, processing, defence and approval of Industrial Property Registrations.
- Maintaining the approved registrations in force.
- Monitoring the regular publications of new Industrial Property Registrations in order to detect third party registrations that may be conflictive for our clients. Filing observations and/or oppositions to these third party registrations.
- Acting as a contact with agents in other countries for the registration of Industrial Property in foreign countries.
- Providing legal advice on Industrial Property matters, particularly on Industrial Property rights infringement, on the possibility of registering new Industrial Property rights, on the preparation of license contracts, transfer contracts, etc.